Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a Big Day for Bloggin'

You know what the internet is missing?

More Doug

That guy is just as interesting as he is good looking. Plus, he's as modest as he is charming.

Well, dear reader, today I bring you joyous tidings of two new blog adventures that yours truly will be a part of.

-----

First up, I will be contributing to the Running for Wishes blog. This is managed by the BC and Yukon Chapter of the Children's Wish Foundation to promote their Charity Challenge for the Scotiabank Half-Marathon and 5 km race in June.

So if you want to read my thoughts on run training, from initial Goal Setting and early Season Planning, to strategies for surviving Race Week, add it to your RSS Reader.

-----

As many of you know, for the past year I have been doing CrossFit training at Pure Athletics in North Vancouver. What you may not know is that, since January, I have been running Interval Clinics twice a week.

Well, from this point forward I will be writing on the CrossFit North Vancouver blog about my training there. I'll be writing about specific workouts, what I've learned about training and recovery, and how I balance the very different worlds of CrossFit and Endurance training.

-----

And, of course, you'll be able to read about my usual crazy adventures in triathloning @ liquidgiles.blogspot.com

If you're not doing so already, be sure to follow me on Twitter @liquid_giles. That way, you'll know when there's a new post to read!

~ liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment